Saturday, February 13, 2016

Regatta Workshop 3/12 - 2-5PM

This was the first Workshop Your Way I completed because it was perfect for the cruise pictures I had from last year!  I love the colors - they really do not show up well in my pictures or the ones on the CTMH website.  This is the same as the Charlotte Workshop, it is 26.95 for the workshop kit and I will cut it for everyone so it is ready.  You can use my thin cuts and stamps to make the cards at the workshop, or you can add them to your purchase.  The white card bases (8) and pocket page protectors (2) are also additional purchases.

Below are pictures of the workshop:







Please let me know if you are interested in this workshop and I can help you order, or you can order on my website here.  I look forward to seeing you next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment