Saturday, February 13, 2016

Charlotte Workshop and New Workshops Your Way

I love the new Close to My Heart Workshops Your Way!  With the old workshops, I felt like there was so much stuff left over and that's why I usually designed my own workshops to use up everything.  The workshops now come with more paper, but no stamp set and they are 26.95.  The cutting guide includes cutting pieces for 8-9 cards depending on the workshop.  Today was the first time I tried the new format and we spent the three hours making just the cards.  But we used stamps and watercolors too.  And everyone left with their paper cut and ready to put the layouts together.  The thin cuts and stamps to complete the cards are additional purchases, as well as the page protectors for the Picture My Life (PML) layouts.

I wasn't sure about this Charlotte Paper, but I love how my layouts turned out and I absolutely love the cards, and I think everyone who came today did too!  And everyone's cards looked a little different because we all used the watercolors differently.

Below are the pictures of my workshop:









You can still order the Charlotte Workshop Your Way from my website here and I would be happy to help you if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment