Sunday, July 18, 2010

Layouts from Last Year's CKC Class

These pictures are really blurry and I apologize for that. I would re-take pictures of them, but I had already put them in page protectors when I realized how bad these were! These were layouts my sister and I made in a class at CKC last year. We loved the class, but it seemed like a rip off to us - we only received the materials to make one side of each page and had to spend quite a bit more to get the materials for the other page! (And the sponsoring company had really high prices on everything!) I finished these at the send off crop at the end of CKC last October and just got around to adding the pictures and journaling. I love the way they turned out! I might even be a little sad we're not taking the same class this year, but I think we signed up for enough others that I won't be sad when it's over!



No comments:

Post a Comment