Sunday, July 18, 2010

Cherry-O!!!

I have to admit I was not crazy about this paper when it came out in the Spring/Summer Idea Book. Other consultants were crazy about it and it seemed like all of the consultant artwork used this new paper. First I bought the Creative Basics paper and I absolutely love it! (We will use it in the card workshop on 7/31). Who can't love the pinks and browns together? When I was looking through my photos that I need to scrap, I realized my cousin's wedding from last September would be perfect with the Cherry-O paper! So I ordered the Workshop on the Go (WOTG) and Wow! Her colors were red and brown and they do look amazing with this paper. Here are pictures of the layout from the Workshop on the Go, which includes images stamped with the exclusive WOTG stamp set, as well as the additional project shown in the WOTG flyer. I changed the colors up a bit on this layout to better go with my photos. I love how these turned out and I think I may need another pack of this paper!! Please let me know if you are interested in this set - the WOTG is only available until the end of September!


No comments:

Post a Comment