Monday, July 22, 2013

Chantilly Workshop 8/3, 2-5PM

This is the first workshop using flip flaps!  I am so excited to show you how you can get more photos on your page with this great product!  Since designing this workshop, I am using flip flaps on almost every single layout I make.  I actually have one two page layout with 17 4x6 photos on it!  That definitely helps with my photo overload.  I have used pocket protectors for several years to be able to get all of my photos into an album, but what I like better about flip flaps is that I can put the photos I want to be front and center on the outside and others on the inside.

Here is the buying guide for the workshop (cost of the workshop is just the materials):


X7163B Chantilly Paper Packet                                   $9.95    p. 18

X7163C Chantilly Complements                                 $4.95    p. 18

Z1814    Chantilly Assort.                                               $5.95     p. 117   

Z1826    Hollyhock Zipper Lace                                    $3.95     p. 122 (used leftover from Claire Workshop)

Z1807    Pink Glitter Gems                                            $3.95     p. 120

Z1325    12” Flip Flap Assort.                                         $4.95     p. 129







 

No comments:

Post a Comment