Saturday, March 31, 2012

Florentine Scrapbooking Workshop, 5/19, 2-5PM

I am so excited about this workshop! First, this paper is so versatile as you can see in the pictures - the first layout is of my dogs playing outside, but the rest are of my wedding! And yes, after almost 8 years, I finally scrapped some of my wedding and I am so excited about that. Now I need to order more paper to scrap the rest.

We will make 7 layouts with the workshop guides. You will learn how to use the awesome seam binding ribbon - how to ink it, adhere it, and different ways to use it! It's an awesome embellishment and the roll you buy goes a long way! Please contact me by 4/21 if you are interested in participating so we can order supplies in time. It will be a great workshop!








No comments:

Post a Comment