Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Elemental Scrapbooking Workshop, 1/14/12 2-5PM

I'm really early in posting about this workshop, but better early than late, right? :) I loved working with this paper and the stamp sets and embellishments with it. The stamp sets are so versatile, I know I will definitely use them again, especially the one in the Workshop on the Go! If you participate in this workshop, we will make the WOTG layout (first layout) at the workshop and you will receive cutting guides for the four additional layouts along with color pictures so you can complete them on your own later. Or come back to a crop to finish the other layouts!

Since this workshop uses the cricut and a lot of new techniques, it will take the entire time to make this layout. You will learn how to use the cricut to accompany the layouts, stamp images cut from the cricut, and color and make the rolled roses. I loved this workshop and I am sure you will too! Please let me know by 12/23 if you are interested in participating.





No comments:

Post a Comment