Sunday, October 30, 2011

Wonderland Workshop, 12/10 2-5PM

This paper is so perfect for snowy, winter layouts, or for cards. I made this workshop using the workshop on the go and the embellishments included in it and added 5 more layouts! When you participate in this workshop, you will receive a printout with cutting guides and color pictures of these layouts. We will complete the WOTG layout in the workshop and then depending on how fast you work, you may get the bases of these pages completed. Then you can come back to crop and use my cricut and snowflakes stamps to embellish if you need to! It's a great deal - you can purchase the WOTG for $29.95 + shipping and tax, or if you don't want to stamp, you can purchase the paper pack for $9.95 + shipping and tax. There are also a lot of embellishments that coordinate that I used in my layouts. Please contact me if you are interested in participating!






No comments:

Post a Comment