Saturday, August 6, 2011

"Mischief" Scrapbook Workshop Layouts + Banner!

This workshop will be Saturday, September 10th. We will make the Workshop on the go layout, and the additional layout. If you would like to make the banner too, you can purchase the My Creations banner in addition to the Workshop on the Go and I will provide the materials to make the "Autumn" side of the banner for free! We will complete this project after the scrapbook layouts.

I love the WOTG layout, and with the additional layout I made it more of a fall layout instead of Halloween by using different sides of the paper and adding the Compliments rub-ons that are so cute! Please let me know if you are interested in attending this workshop so we can order the supplies for you.










No comments:

Post a Comment