Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Canvas Wall Hanging

I've had this picture of my cousin's daughter for almost 7 years now and never knew what to do with it since it was a strange size. She was a flower girl at our wedding and the photographers took several pictures of her because she was so adorable. I used a plain canvas, painted it with pearl paint mixed with a few colors, and the retired Emporium papers. I made the carnations from colonial white cardstock, the scalloped circle punch, and a spray pen. Aren't they awesome? They look so real - I learned about them from a fellow consultant. I also made the roses from the Emporium b&t paper. I added a few leaves that I free-handed, and some "twirlies" that I made from cardstock. The letters are the cool new irresistible letters in the Spring/Summer Idea Book. I'm so happy with the way it turned out and I hope you enjoy seeing it! Look for a class on flowers soon, so you can learn how to make these too!



No comments:

Post a Comment