Sunday, August 22, 2010

Mistletoe WOTG Sneak Peek!!!


This is another sneak peek of new products that will be available 9/1! This is the new Christmas paper and it is very traditional and gorgeous. As you will be able to tell when you see my pages compared to the guides and samples in the Idea Book, I don't always follow the photo sizes suggested. I usually scrap with 4x6 photos since they are cheaper to print, so I make the layouts work for me and I think they look great even using different size photos! Our WOTG guides and how-to books are awesome and if you've never tried either one, you should. Come to the upcoming crop and try one of mine out for free and see how you like them!

Products Used:
Mistletoe Workshop on the Go Stamp Set
Mistletoe Level 2 paper pack (included in Mistletoe WOTG)
Mistletoe Level 2 Assortment - poinsettas and brads (included in WOTG)
Cocoa and Cranberry Ink Pads
Liquid Glass

No comments:

Post a Comment