Saturday, January 29, 2011

More New Items!!!

I've had these done for a while, but wanted to wait until closer to the Idea Book live date to post. Here are some sneak peeks of other great new products!

Miracle Workshop on the Go Cards - I only made two of these and adjusted them a bit. I love this Workshop on the Go - the pinwheel stamps are awesome and I can't believe how many kraft color borders come in the package! They are so fun to play with - you can leave them as they are, or you can ink them, thread paper through them, etc.!




Miracle WOTG Pages - I forgot to take pictures of these pages before I framed them, so I apologize for the glare. I changed these around a bit too and I love the way they turned out. I made the pages first and when I asked my husband what pictures I should use, he suggested some of Koko, our youngest dog. These pictures of her last spring are truly pure joy!


No comments:

Post a Comment